SHS Equipment offers delivery service as standard on all orders.
The standard delivery charge is £249.99 excl. VAT
Collection & Removal of old unit charge is £82.99 excl. VAT
Standard delivery is 3-5 working days, subject to warehouse availability and the following terms & conditions:
To your service
1. Delivery is to designated shop area and is subject to prior site/area visit.
2. Prices apply to UK mainland only. For all other areas please contact us for a quotation.
3. Clear access for delivery means clear access via road to site – i.e. no double yellow lines, restricted size vehicles, roadworks etc. Clear access to installation position within the building – i.e. doorway wide enough for unit to go through, no steps or obstacles etc.
4. Delivered, installed and set to work prices based on ground floor (no steps or stairs) with clear access (i.e. equipment can be positioned in the final installation location without equipment or site modifications)
5. Additional cost will be chargeable for over counter deliveries.
6. Delivered, installed and set to work includes: delivery, unpacking, placement, installation of fittings, connection by 3 pin plug to 230v supply within 2 metres at the time of delivery only, start up and removal of packaging. (Does not cover 3 phase equipment or any electrical work)
7. Postponement or cancellation of delivery and/or installation will result in a cancellation charge.
8. Rearranged delivery or installation will be priced on application.
9. Collection: Old cabinets must be ready for collection and immediate despatch.
10. All deliveries are subject to space availability on the route day.
10. Special deliveries are priced on application.
11. Delivery charge is set for one round trip to agreed location.
(One standard price if delivering more then one piece of equipment)
Please note: It is the customer's responsibility to supply full information regarding the site and access if those changed 48h prior delivery. Any access issues should be clearly stated in advance. If upon arrival the deliverers cannot complete the task due to site access restrictions, the customer will be responsible for any costs incurred, including re-stocking fees, re-deliveries, specialist equipment or additional man power.